Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ramen?

Yeah, it's not healthy. But believe it or not, I'm eating Ramen at 11:31 in the PM.

Anywho, invitations are done! Anthony helped me lick and seal them (ick!) and now I just have to get the remaining of the addresses so that we can stick them in the mailbox! It feels good to get this accomplished.

On another note, I cannot get past the thought of living alone. I'm just afraid I won't be able to do it. I'll only have Anthony here with me until October, and after that I won't even get to hear his voice for 8 1/2 weeks due to his BCT. Plus, I'm going to have to learn to be a wife, live alone, and take the reigns of our finances without any help from my husband! I wish I knew someone in the same boat as me. I feel so alone sometimes just because I feel like the only girl going through this. My friends are all single, and not even seeing anyone. Here I am getting married in a month and 29 days. I don't want things to change, but they are going to. I just keep telling myself that they are changing for the better and my life will be much more rewarding this way. I just have to buck-up, suck in my lip, and dive in head first.

0 pieces of mind:

 
design by suckmylolly.com